3.24.2008

I Must Be Crazy

I have a ten page paper due Thursday. And I haven't really begun to touch it. I have some ideas. But I don't really want to write it.

I'm feeling all Ecclesiastical. If there's nothing new under the sun, why must professors demand we write original papers for them?

Anyway, I also have to write to 100 word characterizations of characters from Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried. Which has quickly become one of my favorite books. Even though its really depressing. What can I say, I like 'em dark, sometimes.

I'm excited to write these, because O'Brien gives you SO much to work with. Seriously, go to your library and check it out. It was my first real war novel and it fit in perfectly with the Across the Universe DVD release. I felt even more of Max this time around.

Speaking of ATU: I think my niece has a crush on Jim Sturgess. When I turned the movie on the other day she sat in my lap and "oohed" over and over again. It was so precious.

Bye!

No comments: