3.25.2008

Good News

I found out today that that paper's due date was pushed back because my professor will be in Austin, Texas. Yay!

Also, as I was walking around campus I saw an add for a Root Beer Pong Tournament tomorrow. Sounds like fun...

And, today is Israel's 60th birthday. She's sexy. It's awesome. We should all sing collectively to her.
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Promised Land
Happy Birthday to You
And many more....

But the coolest thing about this week? Tomorrow night I'll be sharing with my 75 Middle School students. Me, in the thing,yeah. Haha, I had to do that.

Anyway, it's been a pretty cool experience landing on a topic. Anyway, I'm going to be talking about Worship. Very broad, but ti will be good. I've begun collecting thoughts and rough drafting the whole thing out. I'm really excited about.

Tomorrow night is going to be awesome. Big House > Heather & Blake quality time > Picking up Ha Ema Sheli from the airport (that's My mother in Hebrew).

Today, it is cold, and I'm about to go tell my Lit class about Wilfred Owen, and discuss The Things They Carried.

Have a splendid day!

No comments: