4.30.2008

Perspective

Eternity is a really, really, really long time, Noel.

I think we'll be able to squeeze everything in.

Relax.

Peace and blue jeans -
The Universe


So, I'm in the process of making decisions, about future. And I get this email. Which is funny.
Last night I got a text from one of my students. It was Jeremiah 29:11. She added me to her Bible Verse text list Sunday night. And so far each verse has been wonderful. Last night's, perfectly timed. It's amazing how I've known that verse for so long, yet forget it every time I feel like my life is in transition.

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
-Jeremiah 29:11 (the message)


It's such a great verse. So, here's to figuring stuff out. Making things black and white. LIVING, and not letting school, or lack of money, or even fake depression stop me from moving forward and living. I've got several really important people that I just want to do life with. Wherever that is.

Abba, I'm down. Let's go.

1 comment:

TIffany said...

I support this.

and Its funny that that verse is so over used and random events but when you really need to be reminded of it you've some how forgotten it.

I love you. And I don't know what I'd do with out you in my life.

Honestly, that text the other night, couldn't have said anything more perfect or been at any more of a perfect time.