9.10.2007

like a long lost friend

Wow, I totally forgot I had one of these until I suggested it to my friend for her overseas escapades. I've been using my LJ the most the past few years, but lost the art of blogging in recent times.

I know no one reads this currently... Tiff might later... the real interesting stuff is at www.livejournal.com/users/reflectivegrace (it's where I keep my dirty little secrets ;)).

But I think I'll use this thing for my short stories. Or something pseudo-creative.
We'll see.
-N

1 comment:

TIffany said...

It's like our own little world over here. I like it.

I'm still debating on why he chose that play to be his theatrical debut... it was good but it was intense and not until a day or two later did I really get it all.
I think he had personal ties to it, like something similar/ish happened in his family and it is a great ticket seller for the theatre so I'm sure they payed him quite well for it. Surprisingly he isn't the main character and not the best actor in the play, he's just there to sell tickets.